How to send messages that get replies
Now that you know how to create a killer profile that makes you stand out. It’s time to venture out and hunt for that hot date. Here are a few tips on how to send messages that will get you replies and hopefully a date.
- Don’t just say “Hi”. That’s just boring and easy way for your message to get ignored.
- Ask something about your potential date’s interest or anything they mentioned in their profile
- Make your messages brief and interesting
- Start your message with a compliment and end it with a question to continue with a conversation
- Don’t go straight into asking the “Tell me about yourself” question. It makes it sound like an interview.
- Be original sound normal , just like you would in person.
- Avoid sexual advances most women get this all the time and rarely respond
- Send messages to people you have the same interests with.